NEW families applying to Saint Thomas More School:
- must register for a Sycamore account in the application portal. Once the account is created, applicants can log in and complete the online application.
- The application does not need to be completed in one session. Your information will be saved after you log in to the Online Application Portal.
- The application is complete when all information has been provided to Saint Thomas More School (including ALL required documents) and the application fee has been paid.
- If you are applying for more than one student, only one Sycamore account is needed.
*Be sure to keep your application portal username and password. You will need it to view the status of your application and any messages from the Admissions Director.
CURRENT Saint Thomas More School families applying a NEW student:
- should log into the application portal using your existing Sycamore username and password to submit applications for NEW students only for the upcoming school year. If you have students currently enrolled at Saint Thomas More School, please do not change the status of current students to Returning at this time.
- If you need help with your Sycamore login, please contact Kim Kissell in the School office.