Tuition and Fees
Financial Policies for the 2017-2018 School Year
- A non-refundable application fee is due at the time the application is submitted.
- A non-refundable deposit of $750 is due upon acceptance; this deposit will apply towards your child’s 2016-2017 tuition.
- Your tuition amount includes student fees, field trips, yearbooks and textbooks.
The choice of Catholic education entails the sacrifice of paying tuition. Tuition is the primary source of support for Saint Thomas More Catholic School. We expect all families to keep their tuition account current. Unpaid tuition only drives up the cost of tuition to all families enrolled. All families are required to have a FACTS account. FACTS management is a company we have partnered with to bill and collect payments for our students.
The tuition rates for the 2017-2018 school year are as follows:
Active Catholic Students pay $7,750*
Non Catholic students pay $10,665
All middle school students (grades 6-8) pay a Technology fee of $175 used to offset expenditures toward the iPad purchase and its accessories (keyboard, carrying case) and the purchase and maintenance of apps and online resources.
All students in grades K-5 pay a Technology fee of $50 used to purchase equipment and applications (iPads, iPods, Chromebooks) for use in Primary and Intermediate classrooms.
All 8th grade students will pay a $190 graduation fee which will cover graduation expenses and end of the year class trip.
*Your family’s pastor will determine annually whether your family will receive active or non-active status. Active Catholic families are those that support their parish through the giving of time, talent, and treasure and attend Mass regularly.
All families will be required to set up a payment plan through FACTS, a tuition management system. There will be NO exceptions. FACTS is responsible for collecting all tuition and incidental charges for the school year. This includes all school, PTO, and extended care fees. Every family must click on the FACTS link on the school website and set up an account with FACTS.
- Annual payment – A discount of $150 is offered to all families paying in full by the stated deadline. This discount is per student. You must set up a payment plan through FACTS for a single payment deducted on or before the due date of July 20, 2018. The ‘pay in full’ discount is not available to students receiving financial aid. If you have not paid your tuition in full by the 21st of July, you will be switched to a 10 month plan.
- 10 monthly payments – You pay your tuition amount over 10 months from July through April. You can select the payment date of the 1st or the 20th of every month. All incidental charges will be due on the 15th of each month.
- A credit card payment option is available, but FACTS charges a processing fee of 2.5% for all credit card payments. Automatic withdrawal will be the only means of payment accepted for monthly plans. Failure to remit payments in a timely manner may result in administrative action. Report cards and official transcripts will be held until tuition payments are current or an alternate payment plan has been approved by the principal.
- Incidental charges will be presented via email notification. The charges will be sent on the last day of each month and will be debited from your bank account or credit card on the 15th of the following month.
- All student billing will be done by email to an email address you specify. Be sure to provide your current email address at the time you enroll in FACTS.