The deadline to apply for the 2017-2018 school year has passed. For more information, please contact Eileen Maron, Admissions Director at 404-373-8456.
- Completed Application
- Application Fee of $115 per applicant paid online (non-refundable)
- Birth Certificate (copy acceptable)
- Baptismal Certificate (Catholic applicants only – copy acceptable)
- Immunization Records (copy acceptable)
- Parish Verification Form or Non-Catholic Church Verification Form
- Special Testing and Information Sheet
- Confidential Teacher Questionnaire – Top portion completed by parent and delivered to current teacher
- Release of Records Form delivered to current school
Applications and Application Fees
All applications are to be completed online through Sycamore Education. The application fee must be paid online before the application can be submitted. The application does not need to be completed in one session. Your information will be saved once you Register online. Click here for information about the application process.
Admissions Testing and Interview
Once all documentation has been received by the Admissions Office and the application fee has been paid, our Admissions Director will contact you to schedule an interview and admissions testing. Prospective students and parents will be interviewed, and each applicant is required to take an admissions test before a final decision is made.
Decision Letters and Enrollment Commitments
Decision letters will be mailed on March 31, 2017. Families must respond to STM by April 13, 2017 with their enrollment commitment and deposit.