School Advisory Council
The Saint Thomas More School Advisory Council serves in an advisory capacity to the principal and oversees the general direction of the school.
The purpose of the School Advisory Council is:
- to support effective administration, operation and maintenance of the school.
- to provide a means of communication.
- to review and discuss programs in light of the administrative vision for the school.
- to develop and strengthen the financial functioning and viability of the school.
- to assist the administration in the implementation of the policies of the Archdiocese of Atlanta.
The School Advisory Council does not make policy and has no role in hiring, evaluation, or termination/non-renewal of teachers and staff.
School Advisory Council Members:
Beth Morrison, Chairperson
Jerry Raymond, Principal
Father Mark Horak, STM Church Pastor
If you have a matter for discussion for the Student Advisory Council, please contact Beth Morrison, School Advisory Council Chairperson, two weeks prior to the scheduled meeting in order for it to be put on the agenda. For more information about the School Advisory Council, please contact the school office.
Minutes of the School Advisory Council meetings are available for review in the Saint Thomas More School Media Center.